Individual Throttle Bodies.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Pirellis, low pros. Not specific about the details. The ones in the rear are worn though, so I have to replace them. Why, what would you suggest?

You could have just gone outside and looked at the markings on the tires. I can't suggest anything if I have no clue what you have. Go outside and look at the specific make of the tire and the size.

Back to the ECU issue, with the intake/header/exhaust upgrade, I will still have the rev limiter issue. Can't I get more if my revs go higher or is it limited to its best HP and torque peak? Is there a set value on the ECU or is it depending on conditions eg. AFR, air temp. etc.? It seems to stop at 5600rpm I think, I hardly push it that hard because I hate my transmission and I reallly don't need to use all that gas.But for when I do, wouldn't this mean I need a new ECU?

If the engine is completely stock internally then there's no point in revving past the stock red-line right now. The engine's power will have already peaked before you reach that point. If you were to add some after-market cams (along with the appropriate valve-train upgrades of course) then yes, you could potentially benefit from revving past the factory red-line, and tuning (which you would need to do anyway following the addition of the cams) would remove that rev-limit for you...

just make ur own strut bars. easy and no pivot points and u can make them look cool if u want. yea no point of any computer upgrades until u start messing with internal things like brutal said cams and valvetrain.

how can you tune your car after putting aftermarket cams?

Chip the ECU or buy a piggyback controller, and then take it to a performance shop that's experienced in tuning (and has a dyno preferably)...

The universe is out to get me. Almost got into two very serious wrecks in the last two days. Yesterday while driving home from school, I pass a light im doin about 70mph, im about to pass this dude, right when im on his side he switches lanes right into mine so i turn real fast to avoid hitting him and i get off the road, but there's a dip and it's rough, so im goin sideways at that speed n therez trees right infront of me, u knw that cant be good so I figured, I would rather hit another car than get wrapped around a tree at that speed. I would've had a tag on my toe.
I hit the brakes my wheels lock, then i let go n turn the wheel to get back on the road,so I get back on and I zigzag violently then when I was trying 2 gain control the car goes bizzare and I do a full 180+ luckily i looked around n I was able to steer it away from cars, but then I'm moving in reverse right in the middle of the road nothing but smoke coming out of the tires and the motor goes off, from the wheel lock and change in direction, thank God I used to play drift in ma dads car a while ago. What's funny, was I thought I had hit the other car because I heard a violent thump when I got off the road. Actually now that I think about it, I did hit it.
But when I stopped and the car wouldn't turn back on, I got out to inspect damage and there was nothing. Nothing got damaged. Well the idiot who thinks his side mirrors are there to help him shave his beard didn't bother stopping. He just took off.

How would I make my own strut bars? Just go get 2 metal rods, make holes at the end and put them on there?? Or shape it like the neuspeed one? Makes sense, how much do you think a fabricator would charge me for that?

Last edited:
Back