1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

indy import and truck bash

Discussion in 'Greater Michigan' started by 97hatch, Jul 7, 2008.

1. 97hatch

97hatch ?

just wanted to know if any one plans on going and if so are you camping at the camp ground or a hotel if you are un sure about this event its aug 15-17 here is the web site that tells you what its all about Import Truck Bash | Lowriders, Hydraulics, Drag Racing Shows its a blast if you havent ever been you should think about going
  2. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO....

Media:
    i will be there. ive been there for the past 5 years or so. gonna drag my truck thru the showgrounds...hehehe. im staying at the Jameson Inn right down the street from the show. oh a fun thing to do is to go to this bar called Staging Lanes on saturday nite and watch a bunch of minitruckers (such as myself) do kareoke. its a fun time!!
  3. efhondakid

efhondakid My name is Byron.

^ you can drag your truck? I didnt think you could, you had pics and it wasnt sittin that low. Post some pics of it throwin some sparks!:D
  4. BodyDroppedNikes

BodyDroppedNikes ...PENDEJO....

Media:
    lol its still dont throw sparks but it does drag radius arm x-member right now...lol. oh and you all need to go to the GaugeMagazine.com pre-show party friday night. free beer, dragging and all kinds of mayhem :)
  5. 97hatch

97hatch ?

where is the preshow at on friday night ill be there on thursday night seting up camp at the camp ground so any thing to do on friday night is a bonus
  6. Dseries

Dseries its not bought i built it

ill be there and any one else whos going make sure you stop in the royal purple tent and check out toledos caught ya lookin car club. my new whip might make it up there i just got to finish up the bag set up :D