infinity g35

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Iron 1

one came into the shop that I work at, everybody else was on break (too bad for them!). very nice, leather, climate control the whole 10 yards. The only problem was that It's an automatic, although the manual shift mode is pretty awesome! I'd put it in the catagory of "if I had the money". well... back to work I go.
hope everyone else has a nice day at work!

Sedan or Coupe?

I think I'm goign to Infiniti to test drive teh sedan this weekend...manuf. discounts are the bizomb.. :)

My dad and I went to testdrive one, earlier this year. That thing was sooo nice, 17"s, brembos, 6 speed (with a tiiiiiny gear box), plus it had a longer wheel base than the 350 so its a bit smoother to drive, plus the power was impressive for being a "luxury" sedan. Over all fun stuff!

Yeah, my friend from LA calls me yessterday and goes -
"I raced a G35 coupe today"
Me - "Oh yeah? how'd that go for ya?" Knowing damn well that he drives a 2001 'teg GS with a V2 and suspension and he got his doors blown off.
Him - "I had him for about 10 feet 'till he realized I was racing him"

:lol:

Those things are schweet. I like them better than the 350s...

Originally posted by sohcslammer@Sep 19 2003, 03:18 PM
Me - "Oh yeah? how'd that go for ya?" Knowing damn well that he drives a 2001 'teg GS with a V2 and suspension and he got his doors blown off.

V2?

Supercharger?

If so, it'd prolly be better if you noted that.

kthx :p

Originally posted by sisteve+Sep 19 2003, 03:21 PM-->
sohcslammer
@Sep 19 2003, 03:18 PM

V2?

Supercharger?

If so, it'd prolly be better if you noted that.

kthx :p

Sorry, AEM V2. 120 whp at least. :lol:

My step brother's cousin had a g35 coupe, that he sold his type r for, and yeah it was so sweet. But yeah, he sold that because baby's on the way :( :(

Tip of the day.
Bag it!

one of my good friends dad has a G35, omfg so fun:), he let her drive it once, where in turn she let me drive it. and they go pretty good for a boat.

It was the coupe. black, with tan leather. I like it over the 350z, but they're both out of my price range! That's the worst part about my job, I get to check out all of these nice cars that I can't afford! Volvo, Infinity, etc... I am just waiting for a 95-96 Maxima 5-speed to come in on trade. Then it's mine! put on a supercharger, and call it a start!

check out the m45's there tight as hell, it has something like 300 whp and there body is really nice, aluminum hood, like 18's stock

G35 sport coupe=bad ass coupe. what's it got like 280 hp? Same as the 350Z and only slightly more than the 3.5 Maxima 5 speeds.

Nissan rules...and I drive one. :D

B)

The Infinities only get 265 HP, I think. 20 shy of the 350Z to protect the Sports car appeal of the Z car.

The Maxima's have 265 at well, just FWD only.

I'd MUCH rather have the G35 coupe than the Z.. they're both nice, but the Z is f'ing EVERYWHERE now.

I was thinking of the overpriced Maxima! The I-35.

Oops. ;)

I knew I'd seen some numbers that were lower some where...

I35:

255 @ 5,800 RPM

Torque 246 lb-ft @ 4,400 RPM

30 HP under the Z and 25~ under the G35.

Oops.

Back