Infinity Kappa Perfect 5.1 component speakers

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

shfaster

These are basically brand new speakers. I have only had them in my civic for a few days. I have an alpine head unit, and the Infinity kappa perfect 6.1 system for the front, and i had the infinity perfect 5.1 in the back, all powered by an infinity amp. They sound amazing, but i want to get subs. They costed me alot of money, therefore, i am broke, and the only way i can get subs is if i sacrificed these. If you have subs in your car, then you don't need amazing speakres in the rear. Any cheap coaxial speaker will be fine just for filll. That is why i have decided to sell them. I am asking for $250, OBO. I have pictures, i have the box, manuals, and all necessary hardware. i purchased these speakers for $299.99, and that is still a good price since msrp is $499.99. If you go the infinity website, it'll explain everything u need to know about hte speakers and their specificatiosn. otherwise, my email is sandmant2@aol.com if u would like pictures and more info. i have a 100% feedback on ebay.

Back