Info for f22 DOHC

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

well what im trying to do is not do a whole engine swap if possible i just wanna convert my 2.2 sohc vtec to a dohc vtec.

the frankenstein that you want to do is the H22 bolts right on.

I did a F22b Dohc swap in a 1996 Isuzu Oasis LS RJA aka 1996 Honda Odyssey EX RA1 wich are very similar to an accord wagon lx dx as you know a 96 and up is OBD2 and has a TDC CPK sensors on the oil pump that can be cut and spliced to the obd2 f22b dohc 96-99 (silver valve cover not black) prelude jdm distributor the 4 wires in the center of the harness same colors on both harnesses. Use accord wire harness ecu, ac compressor bracket, throttle body & front water outlet. Use the Prelude motor mount above drivers tire intake manifold injectors fuel rail plenum power steering and alternator bracket exhaust manifold and cut the collector end off the prelude and weld on the accord one right before cat converter . buy a 410k4 ps belt, fabricate or modify accelerator & cruise control cable bracket.C&T engines of Ontario California sells the engine for $500 plus shipping phone # 909 923 5588

I did a F22b Dohc swap in a 1996 Isuzu Oasis LS RJA aka 1996 Honda Odyssey EX RA1 wich are very similar to an accord wagon lx dx as you know a 96 and up is OBD2 and has a TDC CPK sensors on the oil pump that can be cut and spliced to the obd2 f22b dohc 96-99 (silver valve cover not black) prelude jdm distributor the 4 wires in the center of the harness same colors on both harnesses. Use accord wire harness ecu, ac compressor bracket, throttle body & front water outlet. Use the Prelude motor mount above drivers tire intake manifold injectors fuel rail plenum power steering and alternator bracket exhaust manifold and cut the collector end off the prelude and weld on the accord one right before cat converter . buy a 410k4 ps belt, fabricate or modify accelerator & cruise control cable bracket.C&T engines of Ontario California sells the engine for $500 plus shipping phone # 909 923 5588

This. Thread. Is. Old.

Back