Info On Product

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolPWR

Is sprint any good? My friend has a set for sale with struts for like $250 new and I was wondering if they are any good

From experience, they suck.

I used them on my Accord for a little over a year and a half. They had a shitty ride, sagged, and near the end, I was hitting bump stops at every little dip in the road. Stay away from them.

what whould be a good spring that wont break the bank (tein)

ok i been looking around and i found a few srings in my price range, but first off i want to know would 96-00 civic springs fit on my 94 del sol si and also which is better coil overs or springs?

What ones are better

1 Neuspeed
2 Maxspeed
3 Progress
4 Dropzone
5 H+R
6 Arospeed
7 Skunk 2 (little pricey)
8 Vogtland
9 Intrax
10 Tein S-tech (in my price range)

Coilovers generally ride rougher. I'm refering to the regular ones(spring and adj. perch) and not the FULL coilover. Skunk2, Ground control make good coilovers. I have Neuspeed race springs and know numerous people that have had them and are very good IMO. Arospeed(NO!) I hear the Tein springs are also good. Shocks are somthing that you need to consider as well. I have the KONI yellows(adj.) which are a little pricey but you always pay for what you get. Koni and Bilstien work well with Neuspeed springs. BTW don't forget camber kits! :D

Back