!@$%ing ridiculous (Cam: Please read)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Celerity

I was talking to Silver about the new SUBARU I bought. It's an RX.

Not an RX-7, dingaling.

Imagine his surprise when I was talking about mounting a plow to the front of my RX.

Anyway, while looking for pictures, I found this site:

Solotec - Home of the Driv'N Plow Snow Plow - Welcome

I think it's time us car owners started making some money in the winter.

And this is a Subaru RX like the one I got today:

444-subaru1.jpg

This thing is amazing. Turbo. It's marked "all time AWD", but it has a shifter for 2WD-4WDHi-4WDLo. And there is a knob that controls power bias front and rear (Ala STi) and a knob that locks the rear differential. This is the coolest drivetrain I've ever owned. There is also a control of some sort that makes it go from part-time to full-time AWD.

It's also got the XT raise and lowering air suspension.

Another automotive secret weapon.

Plans: cut away rust in fenders, add flares. Tack on ford 6x140 wheels with Falken RD01 medium hardness tires. Find and acquire the Subaru plow / front tube bumper setup. Roof lights. Already has a garden trim airdam :)

It's also got an overhead console for the radio equipment, 5 speed and gauge package. This thing is awesome.

Ultimate winter car ? Complimentary to the bike in the summer ? Maybe.

The RX is a badass car. I should have picked up my old roommate's from him instead of selling it for him.

Back:

Haven't gotten it yet. The guy will give it over to me the moment he finds a car for himself. I'm hooking him up with a Peugeot 505.

No driving impressions yet, except it's got bad axles (surprise Surprise) and .... well this deserves it's own paragraph

This guy drove my Pathfinder 400 feet. It went from one end of the parking lot, to the other. I then came by and picked up my licence plates. Cleaning out the car, I found two cans of Black Label in the trunk, and an empty nipper of SoCo in the center console.

How does ONE person do that in about 400 feet ?! The Subaru is LOADED with beer cans and whiskey bottles.

Back