Initial D Arcade game

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

physics suck, unrealistic as hell but i guess its still pretty fun. i have special stage 2 for ps2

Originally posted by Blanco@Oct 7 2003, 04:55 PM
Yeah, it's a fun game. You have to renew your card every 50 plays (dollars). And the only way to upgrade your car is by winning more races. One of my friend's has spent several hundred dollars on that game. It's fun, but not that fun. But he's into the the anime series and books, too...well, pretty much anything Initial D.

danm Joey has spent more than $200?? i need to head over to the arcade and reclaim my top times

Initial d v2 is the best arcade racing game ive had a chance to play. Aside from the steering wheel the its cool because you can buy a card that saves all your points/stats/times/mods. Though racing the computer is fun its really best when you get into a battle with another player. its a nice way to divert time when my car is in the shop.
We're pretty fortunate in that the local arcade has 2 ddr machines (7th and 8th mix), Initial d ver 2, tekken 4, tekken tag, and a time crisis 3. All we need now is a soul calibur 2 machine and ill be set.

Back