Initial D coin-op?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have never watched an episode

Originally posted by Nayuki Minase+Oct 3 2002, 02:17 AM-->
TrailorParkPimp
@Oct 2 2002, 11:28 PM
do they make an Initial D comic book? i know sounds like a dumb question..

Yeah, it's on to the 24th book... about the Project D...
Project D is after 3rd stage by the way....
Did anyone play? I'm using S2000... though I didn't played it much...

In Richmond Canada... they'll (E'spot) be releasing the 2nd version on the arcade in december... I think, either that or spring of 2003...

can still use the same cards, but more cars and such...

Project D..... thats a import shop that is in the twin cities

Last night I set a new record in a fuckin' S13 on the hard course..shoot man those people must sssuuuuucccckkkk..lol there are WRXs, EVOs, type Rs up the ass, Fairladys, S2000s..lol and I set the record in my Silvia..nice..heheh

Originally posted by CRX-YEM@Oct 2 2002, 07:25 PM
man, how big long are these [austin powers] movies[/austin powers]
I'm seein like multiple Initial D stasge 2's w/ Imesh

yes, there are like 12 diff. episodes per stage, except the 3rd, which is a full length movie. i have them at work, but i can't seem to find the first stage, maybe i should post 2nd and 3rd stages on our ftp here at work? hehe, maybe if i feel like being nice ;) or, does anyone have any bandwidth they can give up? i'll send em to you.

I have space, or will in a few days. I'll let ya know when my new server is up and online, but you can go ahead and send them to me now. I'll pm you with my FTP server login and pass.

-PissedOffMaxima

Originally posted by djextremity@Oct 3 2002, 02:00 PM
Last night I set a new record in a fuckin' S13 on the hard course..shoot man those people must sssuuuuucccckkkk..lol there are WRXs, EVOs, type Rs up the ass, Fairladys, S2000s..lol and I set the record in my Silvia..nice..heheh

what record?
the record of Akina downhill here is something like 2:5X.XXX in a Rx7 FD of course.

some of the episodes are on kazaa..thats where i found them..and if you dont like filesharing prog. you could always search the net...

Back