initial D season 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jul 14 2005, 10:47 AM
live action: http://www.torrentspy.com/download.asp?id=346436

i think its dubbed though(mandarin). btw; I used BS Player to play it with the subtitles.
[post=526069]Quoted post[/post]​

It's not dubbed. It was a Chinese movie. The mouths that don't match are probably people speaking Cantonese being dubbed over- everything else matches.

Originally posted by K2e2vin@Jul 14 2005, 05:47 PM

i think its dubbed though(mandarin). btw; I used BS Player to play it with the subtitles.

WooWooo, I had forgotten this came out :) Watching now, subtitles are tricky, some time Mplayer doesn't like loading them.

Anyone know a torrent site that has 8-16?

Originally posted by 92b16vx+Jul 15 2005, 11:25 AM-->
@Jul 14 2005, 05:47 PM

WooWooo, I had forgotten this came out :) Watching now, subtitles are tricky, some time Mplayer doesn't like loading them.

[post=526656]Quoted post[/post]​

http://www.animesuki.com/series.php/402.html

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Jul 15 2005, 10:25 AM

[post=526656]Quoted post[/post]​

Just listen to the Chinese. Easy. :)

16 isn't out yet.

i heard they are going to stop at 18 or something and the rest will be a movie then a new season..just rumors tho

anyone here play the initial d arcade game or ps2 game?

Originally posted by Lantis@Jul 15 2005, 07:42 PM
no. I have Initial D Mountain Vengence for the PC though. It's hard ;_;
[post=527038]Quoted post[/post]​

gotta link?? :)

you mean klite? im going to search for it. fuck paying for software. i got linspire for free right off the linspire website.

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Jul 15 2005, 09:08 PM
you mean klite? im going to search for it. fuck paying for software. i got linspire for free right off the linspire website.
[post=527068]Quoted post[/post]​

i have K-Lite "resurection"; problems with viruses(Avast detected a virus trying to be downloaded onto my computer everytime i opened K-Lite and whenever i tried to search on K-Lite).

i just use bit torrent for all the fan-sub anime... i buy cd's, video games and box collections of anime still tho... i used to use all that stuff but it was to much of a nusiance (sp?)

Yeah I use BT for fansub of stuff that hasn't been domesticalyl released. THe only filesharing i use is SoulSeek and only for j-pop and j-rock. I just buy video games and anime. and I will buy j-pop and j-rock too but only when I have enough money.

We have nothing better to do. and it is entertaining.

Originally posted by Lantis@Jul 15 2005, 07:42 PM
no. I have Initial D Mountain Vengence for the PC though. It's hard ;_;
[post=527038]Quoted post[/post]​

Absolute worst game I've ever had the misfortune of playing. period. playing that made me want to slap whoever had the gall to put that crap on the market.
Terrible car control, same god danm shitty American song over and over again, a total waste of money.
My initial d cart for my gba is way better than that game, and i dont even know how to play it.

Yeah it is hard to control the car in Mountain Vengeance, and the graphics aren't too good. But for $9.99 it was o.k. Especially since it's the only initial d game I could find. and it's the only one for any thing I have. All I got is Xbox and PC. We have a PS2 also but I don't ever get to play it.

i just go to the arcade to play Initial-D....ive put like $100 total in that game i believe. lol.

Back