initial D season 4

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

initial d arcade stage is awesome, better than wangan midnight in my opinion. Though perhaps a little too awesome.
Ive spent over $200 on my integra card alone. :ph34r:

Originally posted by K2e2vin+Jul 15 2005, 09:27 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Jul 15 2005, 09:08 PM
you mean klite? im going to search for it. fuck paying for software. i got linspire for free right off the linspire website.
[post=527068]Quoted post[/post]​

i have K-Lite "resurection"; problems with viruses(Avast detected a virus trying to be downloaded onto my computer everytime i opened K-Lite and whenever i tried to search on K-Lite).
[post=527072]Quoted post[/post]​

i just use regular old school k-lite++.

Originally posted by Guy+Jul 16 2005, 12:31 AM-->
Absolute worst game I've ever had the misfortune of playing. period. playing that made me want to slap whoever had the gall to put that crap on the market.
Terrible car control, same god danm shitty American song over and over again, a total waste of money.
My initial d cart for my gba is way better than that game, and i dont even know how to play it.
[post=527139]Quoted post[/post]​

Yeah. Horrible game.

Lantis
@Jul 16 2005, 12:52 AM
Yeah it is hard to control the car in Mountain Vengeance, and the graphics aren't too good. But for $9.99 it was o.k. Especially since it's the only initial d game I could find. and it's the only one for any thing I have. All I got is Xbox and PC. We have a PS2 also but I don't ever get to play it.
[post=527141]Quoted post[/post]​

No, it's not ok for $9.99. It's just very very very badly written, and the physics SUCK.

SHOULD be.. only Initial D arcade game I ever saw was the 2 they had at a-kon.. not only that the only arcade I know of is the one in northeast mall that is really shitty.. it used to be really good when it was "The Tilt" and had that FUCKING HUGE pirate ship that was like 2 stories tall but now it's pretty crappy and mostly has old games.. The only other arcade i know about is the one way up there at grapevine mills, and while it started out as a great arcade with tons of games and stuff, the last time I went there, it pretty much has turned into chuck e. cheese without the good pizza..

I know one of the malls in Houston has it, I played it last time I was there? Shitty little arcade too, upstairs, out of the way, not crowded, nice place.

Originally posted by Lantis@Jul 19 2005, 05:02 AM
INITIALIZE DRIFT IN 3, 2, 1, INITIALIZE!!

V-TEC JUST KICKED IN YO!

sorry.. it had to be done..
[post=528385]Quoted post[/post]​

dont forget, takumi destroys a type-r in 4th stage. :)

I think itll go to episode 18. And CHECK OUT THE LIVE ACTION~! hahaha..

speaking of which, hey mike (calesta) when you getting a good sub of the movie? some parts of the movie are extremely frustating because you cant even begin to phatom what the hell they are saying..

Originally posted by endlesszeal+Jul 23 2005, 09:31 AM-->
I think itll go to episode 18. And CHECK OUT THE LIVE ACTION~! hahaha..

speaking of which, hey mike (calesta) when you getting a good sub of the movie? some parts of the movie are extremely frustating because you cant even begin to phatom what the hell they are saying..
[post=530088]Quoted post[/post]​
The one K2e2vin posted was fine, sometimes they got a little "off" but nothing that you can't understand.

WooWOooOOoooo
gallery_630_77_26403.jpg

Battle Pope Posted Today
@ 09:39 AM
kinda like some of the posts around here... :ph34r:

Where am teh bunny?!

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Jul 23 2005, 02:31 AM
[post=530088]Quoted post[/post]​

Workin' on it... it takes a long time to sub a movie! I've been out of town, so I'll jump back on it tomorrow. I can't even translate all of it- some of it goes by too fast for me to catch, plus I don't understand 100% of what they say. I need help too. ;)

Back