Initial D...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Mar 31 2004, 03:51 AM
Akagi?

no.

Asahi y0 :)

I sat and listened carefully to the Japanese dialogue on the actual JDM DVD set i have right now and it's Akagi. It's hard to pick out because they talk to quickly, but it is Akagi.

Originally posted by NissanNiNjA2nd@Apr 1 2004, 03:23 PM
old but still great... greatest driver probably..... the sil80 chicks

dude Takumi should have pounded the Sil-Eighty navigator IDB, she wanted his balls.

we watched the Third Stage yesterday, it was also pretty rad the courses were off the hook.

BTW: Group A TRD motor that revs to 11,000 >>>>> me

Yeah, the snow driving was nuts in Third Stage. I love it when Natsuki tells Miki that it's not his car's fault that Takumi caught up, but that he simply drives too slow. Hahaha! :owned:

does neone have a copy of the game for the PS2? i played the arcade and its fucking tight. but i really really sucked.. haha lost every single race.

Originally posted by DarkHand+Mar 31 2004, 09:50 AM-->
NotUrAverage_Si
@Mar 31 2004, 01:33 AM
lets save up and put our money together for an 86, y0!

I was quoting the first episode of Inital D.

y0? Don't tell me you watched the english dub... :D :D

you know it!

I've heard the japanese version is better but that's all my friend had at the time.

Originally posted by endlesszeal@Apr 2 2004, 02:49 AM
does neone have a copy of the game for the PS2? i played the arcade and its fucking tight. but i really really sucked.. haha lost every single race.

I HAVE EVERYTHING RELATED TO INI D...... :ph34r:

PS2 games, All the DVDs, Books, Car(actual drifting one too), Watanabe rims, .........and the Official Takumi NewBalance tennis shoes..... B)

Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si+Apr 2 2004, 01:59 AM-->
Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 31 2004, 09:50 AM
NotUrAverage_Si

you know it!

I've heard the japanese version is better but that's all my friend had at the time.

Dosen't the english DVD have the original Japanese audio track and subtitles on it?

Originally posted by DarkHand+Apr 2 2004, 10:58 AM-->
Originally posted by NotUrAverage_Si@Apr 2 2004, 01:59 AM
Originally posted by DarkHand@Mar 31 2004, 09:50 AM
NotUrAverage_Si

you know it!

Dosen't the english DVD have the original Japanese audio track and subtitles on it?

i dont think it does.

Airjockie has the complete set of iD movies and such JDM. its no fun watching the english one.

"Way to go, Tak!"

wtf is that shit. :angry:

Back