initial d

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Initial who? I just drive my damn car. I don't pay attention to this JDM lifestyle culture bullshit craze.

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Apr 29 2004, 02:13 PM
Initial who? I just drive my damn car. I don't pay attention to this JDM lifestyle culture bullshit craze.

its just a cartoon and a video game haha

no need for hostility

Originally posted by TurboMirage@Apr 29 2004, 10:09 AM
stage 4 is out? there is shit going on after the movie and battle stage? aww man!

airjockie has the JDM version of the iD arcade game. i rock the fuck out of it. :D

no its just the teaser, which is the first two episodes, the full season doesnt come out till june or july

Originally posted by Smonkeyboy+Apr 29 2004, 11:53 PM-->
TurboMirage
@Apr 29 2004, 10:09 AM
stage 4 is out? there is shit going on after the movie and battle stage? aww man!

airjockie has the JDM version of the iD arcade game. i rock the fuck out of it. :D

no its just the teaser, which is the first two episodes, the full season doesnt come out till june or july

sweet.cant wait.

And there's a CTR at the end of stage 4 act 2! so we have to wait until june/july to see that one, teasing bastages...

Originally posted by TommyTheCat@Apr 30 2004, 01:31 PM
And there's a CTR at the end of stage 4 act 2! so we have to wait until june/july to see that one, teasing bastages...

do they drift the CTR ??

Back