Injector cnntrol box

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I would like to know with the help of good understanding how to conect a injector control box from a 1991 CRX to a 1997 Civic Sir with a B16A motor and a P30 ecu?I have a solid deck block to turbo and i want to add bigger injectors .Hel will be much appreciated with the help of a picture instruction. email me at k_fletcher10@hotmail.com ,thanks alot and keep up the useful info(pissedoff). :worthy: l

you mean a resistor box? if so: http://www.honda-tech.com/zerothread?id=517274

or use inline ones like this...

howtodsminjector.JPG

stock:

fb87a7b8.jpg

after install:

resistorpackwiring.gif

The resistor box has internal to it 4 resistors with one lead of each tied together. This common lead gets tied to a switched ignition source, such as the original power wire (blk/yel) at the junction connector. The junction connector is partially displayed in the first picture.

Notice in the first picture that each injector has a blk/yel power wire feeding it. You need to cut EACH blk/yel wire and solder one of the remaining 4 wires from the resistor box. It does not matter which wire...they are just resistors which are all tied to +V.

Thanks for all the info guys,it really helps further more i am in the Cayman Islands and no one here understands what i am doing to my car.It is a turbocharged CRX that last weekend put a WRX Sti to rest by about 4 car length.Thanks alot.
I have to get a lot of info from a friend in Jamaica. Here is there website
www.wheelsjamaica.com

Back