1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injector cnntrol box

Discussion in 'Forced Induction' started by turbocrx2.0l, Jan 9, 2004.

1. turbocrx2.0l

turbocrx2.0l Member

I would like to know with the help of good understanding how to conect a injector control box from a 1991 CRX to a 1997 Civic Sir with a B16A motor and a P30 ecu?I have a solid deck block to turbo and i want to add bigger injectors .Hel will be much appreciated with the help of a picture instruction. email me at k_fletcher10@hotmail.com ,thanks alot and keep up the useful info(pissedoff). :worthy: l

2. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

3. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

4. pissedoffsol

pissedoffsol RETIRED

stock:

[​IMG]

after install:

[​IMG]

The resistor box has internal to it 4 resistors with one lead of each tied together. This common lead gets tied to a switched ignition source, such as the original power wire (blk/yel) at the junction connector. The junction connector is partially displayed in the first picture.

Notice in the first picture that each injector has a blk/yel power wire feeding it. You need to cut EACH blk/yel wire and solder one of the remaining 4 wires from the resistor box. It does not matter which wire...they are just resistors which are all tied to +V.

5. turbocrx2.0l

turbocrx2.0l Member

Thanks for all the info guys,it really helps further more i am in the Cayman Islands and no one here understands what i am doing to my car.It is a turbocharged CRX that last weekend put a WRX Sti to rest by about 4 car length.Thanks alot.
    I have to get a lot of info from a friend in Jamaica. Here is there website
    www.wheelsjamaica.com

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted