Injector plug I.D.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D15Beater

HNFTuning
From left to right , I know the one furthest left is obd0 and the center came off a 92 obd1 integra. The one all the way to right is off the car I just picked up and been trying to diagnose a idle problem. I was under the impression the car has Obd1 injectors since the old owner did awy with the Injector resitor box, so I was gonna install a set of 240cc integra saturated injectors today. Did the injectors up with new o-rings and gasket, put them in and the harness plugs wouldnt plug in. The plug to right is notched inside like the Obd0(yellow) plug. It fits my obd0 injectors, but also fits the injectors in the car, the ones I thought were obd1 saturated. Could my idle problems be from someone uses a peak and hold low impedence injector without the resistor box.
Is there anyone that can identify the furthest to the right plug?
mypics012-1.jpg

mypics013-1.jpg

I really think I have obd0 injectors running off a obd1 ecu without a resistor box. This may be the cause off my problem idle, if the injectors are about to fail.

Back