Injector problems for the Type R swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I pulled the injectors on the type r to see if they are clogged... The injectors had some crud around the sprayer nozzle but nothing covering it up...

How do I check for internal clogging .... and if it is there how do I clean it...
how and what voltage do I apply.... carb cleaner?...

If this is not what is keeping the fuel from getting to it I have NO idea what is :(

Am I also correct in assuming if my fuel pump works my main relay is ok and wired up ok....

because the main relay has to do with the injectors and the fuel pump...

Is is possible for just the injector part to be screwed up... because they are still getting no power when I turn it over..... and the injectors don't look like they are clogged ....

when you turn the key to on, you can physically hear the pump turn on. if you can't its broken or something.

injecotrs, you can send to rceng.com and get them flow-benched, but i don't think thats what you are after here.

throw in your stock d-seires ones or something. they are all the same 240cc anyway- jsut different clips for obd's

Back