1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Injector problems

Discussion in 'HYBRID -> EG-EK / DC' started by pdqcrx, Jan 18, 2006.

1. pdqcrx

pdqcrx Member

b18c1 out of 1997 teg in a 1992 hatch. What type injectors should I have? It has 330cc venom's in it. When its cold it don't take nothing to flood it. The gsr was obd2 orginal but now is obd1 in the hatch. Will the injectors out of the d work in the b? or are they to small cc?

2. handlebarsfsr

handlebarsfsr Senior Member

if im not mistaken, all the obd1/2 (i know most are) are all 240cc and will work in that motor.

3. civicious

civicious FüK-VTEC VIP

All 88-01 B and D series injectors are 240cc. All of them will work in a B18 as well, but you'll need a resistor box if you use 88-91 injectors.

4. pdqcrx

pdqcrx Member

New twist. Put the injectors out of the d in the b and now it cranks and runs ok. But the car is a cx (the cheepest thing on the planet right?? no radio or antenna, air or luxury of any kind) I seen in a post that the cx injectors in a d are only 180cc. that is small enough to fry the b right? Is there a # on the injector that would tell what they are?

5. killercannible

killercannible Senior Member

All honda injectors up to 00 are 240cc even those found on preludes and accords, they are all basically the same.

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted