injector probs

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

joker01

hey guys engined timed distributor cap changed..but engine still wont start...chk injectors but they wont spitting..need 2 replace them but dont kno how to go about buying since i ont kno the size n etc.. need sum help my motor is a d16a7 block non vtec

Pretty much all Civic/Integras in those generations use 240cc injectors. You can also use any OBD1/OBD2 injectors too so long as you have the correct injector clip.

go to a local pull a part and grab a whole fuel rail/injector set, you can usually get the whole setup for 20-30 bucks, then give them a really good cleaning and your ready to roll

Last edited:
help

hey guys jus got sum work dong on the d16 motor but it still wont start i checked timing,its good bought a new distributor cap, new spark plugs, new timing belt but the car still wont start. it only cranks when i swing the key but no sign of combustion.. help needed urgent

hey guys jus got sum work dong on the d16 motor but it still wont start i checked timing,its good bought a new distributor cap, new spark plugs, new timing belt but the car still wont start. it only cranks when i swing the key but no sign of combustion.. help needed urgent

start your own damn thread dude.. you keep posting in everyones thread

check your firing order, make sure its correct. then start trouble shooting from there. what car is this in even? did it run before you started messing with it?

firing order would be something to check first.
if that doesnt solve it then check to be sure youre getting fuel pressure at the rail. pop a spark plug out and look down at the top of the piston to see if its wet (getting fuel into the chamber) if so, youve got an issue with spark or timing. if not, and you have pressure at the fuel rail, clogged/non functioning injector.

its a 92 honda concerto i bought it with jus the engine block and a burnt head..so i got smone 2 shave thehead and put it up on the block for me and then weend up in a prob so hedidnt fin my car so nowam trying 2 fin it on my own cuz i really want that 2 start in my hands

am from st lucia(caribbean) and oh yea guys got sum of my budddies 2 chk out my honda n its my compression cuz the piston rings broke and the fuel ended up in my oil so i found the prob.think ama jus get a zc block and head and jus swap it in n i should be moving

Back