Injectors f/s

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lude68

Ive got some BRAND NEW RC 550cc injectors i just bought less than a month ago for 300 and ive decided against them. They have never been used. I bought the directly from RC. Ill take 250 shipped for them. PM me or leave somethin!

Thanks

high impedance, low impedance?

top feed? more info please...

bump on that price that is a good price i would buy them but i am going allmotor and these are too big but somebody needs to pic these up for this price

Originally posted by gsr hatch@Dec 25 2003, 12:50 PM
bump on that price that is a good price i would buy them but i am going allmotor and these are too big but somebody needs to pic these up for this price

yes please!!! bump for the Christmas holiday...PM me before 12(est) for a special deal!...make an offer! Thanx!

Originally posted by gsr hatch@Dec 25 2003, 12:50 PM
but i am going allmotor and these are too big but somebody needs to pic these up for this price

Nah, not too big for all motor. I'll need a set later on- just not now. :D :D :D

Thats cool but if you happen to run up on somebody that needs them...please tell them about the post! Thanks again!

Back