Injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90vtec

I have an offer to buy some MKIII injector for cheap. The guy said these you work. I don't now, will the supra injectos fit. I know they are 315cc. I thought they might be good for the turbo upgrade I'm doing!

Originally posted by 90vtec@Sep 12 2003, 05:27 PM
I have an offer to buy some MKIII injector for cheap. The guy said these you work. I don't now, will the supra injectos fit. I know they are 315cc. I thought they might be good for the turbo upgrade I'm doing!

not sure if they fit, but you might as well get the dsm 450cc injectors...they sell for like 50 bucks and fit perfectly if you bore out the injector seals slightly

Originally posted by SolReaver+Sep 13 2003, 04:31 AM-->
@Sep 12 2003, 05:27 PM

not sure if they fit, but you might as well get the dsm 450cc injectors...they sell for like 50 bucks and fit perfectly if you bore out the injector seals slightly

Sorry to hijack but, where in the hell did you find DSM injectores for $ 50?

Look around- I see them go for almost that cheap on most forums.

Back