injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

GSRTURBO

great, i just got my injectors for my built gsr turbo motor. Brand spanking new Rc 550s. Problem - I got peak and hold injectors and need Saturated. didnt even think to check. Isnt this fun? Any ideas??

actually it isnt that bad...alls you have to do is wire in a injector resistor pack from an 0bd-0 car. or....send the injectors back and get saturated, but most people convert over to peak and hold...

Call whoever you bought them from and return them for saturated injectors, get a resistor box from a CRX, or install resistors form radio shack.

aren't i supposed to run saturated high imp. injectors with a resistor box? im looking for 350-400 hp...?

#1 saturated 750s? (with a resistor box (say out of a prelude), or do you only use a resistor box when you use peak and hold injectors?

#2 which is better?

#3 Will a hondata have trouble with idle using rc 750s?

#4 thanks alot for the help

#5 anyone want some rc 550s??

Here are the prices for RC injectors... http://www.rceng.com/prices.htm Your honda uses saturated injectors so if you have peak and hold injectors you will need to install a resistor box. I don't think it really matters too much if you use peak and hold or saturated. Hondata/Uberdata shouldn't have any troubles idling 750cc injectors. I have a buddy that has used hondata and uberdata on his car and he was able to run like 880cc or something like that just fine.

i run 880s with uberdata just fine. if you can... get the high impedence injectors. they are much better that rigging in resistors. as of now, rc makes a 750 high impedence... and that is the largest one made. i woudn't try to run 550s at 400 hp though.

so basically if i use saturated injectors, i dont need a resistor box. If i use peak and hold injectors, i need a resistor box. Correct?

I found 4 new rc 750s - saturated injectors, high resistance (approx. 12 - 16) for 320 :D

Originally posted by GSRTURBO@May 19 2004, 05:57 PM
so basically if i use saturated injectors, i dont need a resistor box. If i use peak and hold injectors, i need a resistor box. Correct?

correct...

i'm using 550's peak hold with radio shack 10ohm resistors wired inline. hondata.com has a diagram on how to wire in your resistors if you need to do so.

Back