injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hatchzrule

I'm wanting to change intake manifold, fuel rail and injectors in my 99 gsr swap. was wondering if you guys could give me some input on injectors and rails you've liked. thanks!

If you're going to boost it, DSM 450's for the price you can't go wrong. If you're going to keep it N/A, just run your stock injectors. You don't really need an intake/fuel rail/bigger injectors unless you're going to boost your car.. it's a waste of money until then, in my opinion. Best of luck.

not going to boost, gonna keep it n\a. was kinda wondering if it was worth the money to replace em if i'm gonna keep it n\a. appreciate it!

It is definitely worth it- but only if you have the mods to require the larger injectors. Otherwise, you should go with the smallest size that allows you to max out at around 85% duty cycle, and for what you have listed up top- stock is best.

Quoted post[/post]]
It is definitely worth it- but only if you have the mods to require the larger injectors. Otherwise, you should go with the smallest size that allows you to max out at around 85% duty cycle, and for what you have listed up top- stock is best.

heads been ported and polished with Intake and exhaust mods. still have stock cams, gears and other internals. nothin too crazy yet.

Stock pistons? If you're running stock compression and all you have is airflow bolt ons and port work, you're fine on the stock injectors.

Quoted post[/post]]
Stock pistons? If you're running stock compression and all you have is airflow bolt ons and port work, you're fine on the stock injectors.

yep stock pistons and compression. i know i don't want to go boost with it, just looking to suck some more n\a horsepower out. i've probably done all i can do without going to the internals am i right?

Nah. Get a nice set of cams. I've watched a stock internal GSR put down 195whp with MILD cams on a half decent tune. He didn't have any port work either.

Back