injectors

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Ignorant import guy

ok this is probably a really dumb question and someone will tell me to search for it but i already did...with a turbo setup does the ecu need to be chipped to use performance injector over an fmu setup

ok this is probably a really dumb question and someone will tell me to search for it but i already did...with a turbo setup does the ecu need to be chipped to use performance injector over an fmu setup

You need to tune it. You can use fuel multipliers in the program to change the map to your current injector setup and tune from there. Go to rc engineering's website and go to the injector calculator to find out how big of injectors you will need. Then I would recommend going with a obd1 ecu using Crome Pro. Have someone who knows what they are doing tune it for you. It is the most important thing you can do to get the most power and keep your car from blowing up!!

yeah see the problem is that there is nobody and i mean nobody has an aftermarket turbo setup where i live...the most i think anyone has is an eg with an edelbrock setup pushing the stock 8 psi...would a piggy-back system do a good enough job...for right now i'm only pushing 8 psi on an fmu setup...does anyone know one of those sites that you send your ecu to and they chip it for you

wheeling, WV...there probably isn't a dyno within 80 miles of my city...see where you guys live having an s2000 is a common thing, where i live if you have one it would be like having a ferarri enzo or porsche gt where you guys live

Back