Injury number 6

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jamesA

Thank you for your business.
VIP
Well... it almost happened. some dick head decided to not check his mirrors and swerve over into my lane as i was coming back from a delivery, i hit the brakes and swerved a little to far and nailed my front passenger rim on the right side of the entrance of national city bank and then the rear passenger side on the left side of the entrance... I was pissed. I followed this fucker to BP and told him he almost hit me with a response of "oh i'm sorry i didn't see you." No shit asshole, I told him to next time check is fucking mirror and walked away.

And now I have two fucked up rims, but no body damage thank God. If there was he would have been hearing from my insurance company.

I'm just gonna link the pics cause they're huge.

Front passenger rim:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads/11..._1104638804.jpg

Rear passenger rim:
https://hondaswap.com/forums/uploads/11..._1104638804.jpg

:angry:

It seems I can't keep this car in great shape.

nailed the front fender with the shovel when i slipped last year, nailed the door on an electrical box on the side of my parents house last year, ice fell on teh roof at wendy's last year, my old manager nailed my door with his door last year, I have about 12 or so door dings on my drivers side because of carelss fuckers at work, and now curb rash on two otherwise pristine rims.

Par for the course. Delivery will put you in harms way.

I know where you're at.

-> Steve

now exactly how you feel about the dings and dents. got my car in basically mint with like 1 ding. now i have like five dings on both sides, a dent from a baseball from a little kid in my nieghborhood, a dent from pretending i was on the dukes of hazzard and like 4 or 5 marks in the paint from the car getting multiple times.

Originally posted by Celerity@Jan 1 2005, 11:56 PM
Par for the course. Delivery will put you in harms way.

I know where you're at.

-> Steve
[post=439998]Quoted post[/post]​

1st time in a year i almost got hit while working. Not too bad. I just wish it hadn't been raining when he cut me off. People get stupid when the whether is bad.

:werd: a little water and OMG! I CAN'T DRIVE!!!!!!!!

welp, maybe this is a sign- toss the stock wheels for something aftermarket :p

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+Jan 2 2005, 10:18 PM-->
:werd: a little water and OMG! I CAN'T DRIVE!!!!!!!!

welp, maybe this is a sign- toss the stock wheels for something aftermarket :p
[post=440302]Quoted post[/post]​

Well I was pissed when it happened, and then I woke up today thinking that these will just end up being my winter rims with all season tires on them when I get my 16s anyway.

hcivic.com
@Jan 2 2005, 10:24 PM
why did you not make him pay?
[post=440305]Quoted post[/post]​

I didn't see the scuff marks until after I talked to him, when I first got out the first thing I checked for was body damage not thinking about my rims.

Back