inline fuel pump

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Just bought a inline fuel pump for cheap off a someone for my honda ls-t. The guy had it in his h22 turbo. Just wondering where do i put the fuel pump? Do i have to disconnect the pump in the tank? Which side does the fuel enter the side the wires are on or the ther side? wheres the best place to hook the relay under the hood? sorry for the dumb questions. THANKS

put it on ebay.

seriously.

you want an intank pump.

an inline is a booster, but its still limited by the stock intank pump.

pick up a walbro 255 for $90 brand new.

you dont need an inline at all. the walboro will flow you enough for 500 whp.

While you are on this subject I have the walbro 255 and someone told me I should get a fuel pressure regulator that it would help out with my performance. Do I really need that?

nope.

you need a pump to deliver it to the rail. unless your injeectors require more rail pressure to operate, there is no sense in using an adjustable one. the oem 45-ish psi is fine.

some huge injecotrs require more pressure to operate correctly. but you wont run into that until you break 500 whp

Originally posted by 4drcivicb18a@Mar 23 2005, 09:51 AM
ok im going to get rid of it. why do people get them for anyway? would it hurt to put in with a walbro?
[post=477478]Quoted post[/post]​

SOOOO??????

Back