Innovation, something new and different

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

killercannible

PRV-3.jpg
PRV_illustrated_in_2d.jpg

Caught this in a honda-tech forum today. New spin on individual throttle bodies they already have a design for the d16. Heres their website Venturi Induction Tech.

I would be really neat if they could find a way to put the injector inside that tear drop and have it spray and mix the fuel and air evenly BEFORE it even enters the head.

i just found out today that these are out there. My friend installed some on one of the students cars at his tech school. I was shocked cause i have never heard of it. He says it sounds awesome when you rev it up. I dunno, i just love itbs and think inovation like this will create some nasty horsepower:p.

That seems like a good idea, except that wouldn't that generate signifigantly less turbulance inside the head causing the fuel to come out of suspension faster? I would worry that combined with a ported head, a lot of the fuel would deatomize. It would yeald much better flow, so maybe if they figuredout to cope with that problem it could lead to increased hp and efficiency. They should also change it so all of the throttle cables are attached to eachother and pulled in useson. Otherwise some cylinders could get more air than others.

Edit - I just saw that they intend to use it on a turbocharged car. I bet that will generate enough air velocity that they don't have to worry about the fuel coming out of suspension.

Last edited:
Sorry to break it to ya, Duesenbergs did this with Trumpet mutes.

repackaged technology = :( No new tale to tell.

I worked at a classic car garage. I can identify minor bits of Cosworth engines and proceed to not be able to afford them.

On the other hand, I finally sourced the timing belt for my cossie.

Back