Insane Prices On Jdm Stuff,omg!@!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Hey, how long can you offer prices like this man? I mean these are unbelievable and yes I want to buy a ton of shit for these prices but yeah I just got meh job (BK) and yeah have to save up for insurance then I can start buying mad shit so yeah......Could you offer these same prices in the summer?, because then I work like 60hr weeks and make good enough to yeah buy some stuff off you and probably toss some cash your way for hooking me up.

Originally posted by hatchboy@May 9 2003, 09:25 PM
Also Integra Type R front clip:JDM
W/out HID 1400
W/HID 1800

you've got to be fuckin' kidding me. this is seriously unbelieveable. where is this shit comming from and why in the fuck is it soo cheap?

Because IM the man! woooot. il get all your price quotes tommarrow cuase its 3 am rite now and my friend is passed out in SoCal so ic an't get ahold of him. and seriously i am only charging 10 dollers more then what he told me the prices. I am just tryin to help you guys out, NOTHING is stolen all is legit brand new (besides JRSC is used) with papers.

-Dan
p.s. get back to you all tommarrow

Originally posted by kylemarhx+May 10 2003, 05:05 AM-->
@May 9 2003, 09:25 PM
Also Integra Type R front clip:JDM
W/out HID 1400
W/HID 1800

you've got to be fuckin' kidding me. this is seriously unbelieveable. where is this shit comming from and why in the fuck is it soo cheap?

thats not a motor clip dude.. thast jsut the bumper and lights and shit...
silvia ones are 1000.
integra ones are stupid priced because everyone is a JDM whore

Originally posted by pissedoffsol+May 10 2003, 04:45 AM-->
Originally posted by asmallsol@May 9 2003, 01:37 PM
pissedoffsol
@May 9 2003, 01:21 PM
if only rota made 13x8s

to bad they do. :p

rota 13 by 8

jay- yes, i was talking slicks
Colin- god those are ugly.

Those are a weird sized panda sport wanna be rim. My dad actually wants to buy the real panda sports for his MINI :puke:

As kyle said, they are for the track, all track wheels are ugly.

so your tellin me if i were to ask for 15 inch rota attacks in bronze they'd only be 350 shipped?, cause if so i'm in, email me with more detail

rotas for 350? no tires? how much are 16s? with and without tires.. hit me back

hybrid sol what is your zip and where you live, everyone waiting on price quotes you will have them by later today!
endless without tires the 16" are $400
The price w/tires depends on what tires you want.

i don't want tires so just hook me up with 15s of rota sub-zeros, shipping to IL, 62298, lemme know, i got cash now...

I believe you meant Pana-Sport. And don't dis those wheels, they are the OG wheel of road racing , and can be found on just about any car running autocross or solo racing. I think 13 X 8 pana sports are the shit. They are the only 13 inch wheels that look good on any race Dub or RX-7 :owned:

Originally posted by ryanwolfe911@May 10 2003, 03:22 PM
:owned:

????? owned
WTF did you own???

"panda-sport" is a common nick name for the pana-sports
ass

i am in the middle of setting up a shipping account with UPS so it isnt 15 dollers a friggen wheel to ship. lol

well so you say you can get anything for cheap. how bout some lowering springs (eibach, nuespeed, etc.) for a 2nd gen crx, if so how much?

Originally posted by hatchboy@May 11 2003, 12:32 PM
i am in the middle of setting up a shipping account with UPS so it isnt 15 dollers a friggen wheel to ship. lol

Alright well can you have prices by tomorrow? If so lemme know how much. I want damnit!!! Haha. :D

Back