Insane Prices On Jdm Stuff,omg!@!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

can i have the rims sent with tires?? mounted and weighed???...if soo ...could i have just a nice set of low pro. kohmos...or yokohamas???

also...if i cant get the battles...::17" sub zeros> white??::...and will the battles fit my CRX??

The SKUNK2 IM...are those prices for the B16? B18? B18c? I need one for my 98 gsr and my b16. shipped to 98953 how much for both together and seperate?

all your quotes are being looked into, if i havnt contacted u via email or aim yet, keep waiting! heh =D
Il get back to yyou all asap

as soon as you get the quote..AIM or email me. b/c i just sold my rims and i want 17" rota battle....white powder.......also could i get a quote on the 17" sub zeros

this is venom i waz wondering how much you can get me a b161 gen engine and tranny set up for,cuz if you can hook me up like you say then hook it up, if you can get b162 gen done and all for 1500 then you should be able to get a b161 gen for nothing so email me with price and your address info aight playa. .............vnm247@aol.com.............

Can you get Vtec heads off a B18c? I am looking to do an LS/Vtec conversion, and am trying to source the heads/intake manifold.

Also, since this forum is insane prices on JDM stuff, I'd like to try and sell my JSM Prelude front clip (H22a, LSD 5 speed, axles, all accesories, etc.). I'm selling it for $2500 plus shipping. See more details in the forum labeled JDM H22a for sale, lol

Has anyone actually bought anything from this guy yet? Just curious. I'm just wondering if he can do what he says he can do.

-Chris

Well if you can really get jdm stuff id like a set of one piece head lights for a 2nd gen teg let me know.

I would like a quote on a EF9 rear spoiler, and I know it's going to be high, but a full EF9 front end conversion. (hood, fenders, corner lights, bumper lights, head lights, radiator support, bumper filler, and front bumper with lip). Also, a rear SiR bumper with lip would be nice.

I don't care about the color as long as it's straight, no dings, or VERY few dings in the hood/metal parts.

Please quote with shipping to Collierville, TN, 38017 to a business port, not residence. Thanks.

Back