inst. cluster

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i have a few questions. i belive canada uses the metric system so are there speedo and rpm gauges in kph instead of mph. if it is how hard would it be to put it in EX: plug and play or rewire where can i get one if this is true.

What are you going to? US to Canadian, or Canadian to US? Either way I think clusters are plug and play... the only thing is, if the car is canadian, the speedo sensor will still read km/h so that might need to change depending on what you're doing

Not off the top of my head, but as far as I know, you will have to change out the speed sensor from a MPH to km/h and the speedo from MPH to km/h. I have heard many times that clusters are just plug and play, not sure about the sensor.

i just want the kph thats really it ne one know where i can get one and to hcivic.com did u have to change the speed senser or ne thing or plug it up n it works

it plugd and played for mw then i went to mr speedo and had it calibrated for 123.00 bucks include parts and labour

:withstupid:

and just to restate what everyone else said- it's plug and play

all EG clusters will plug into any EG and the same for any other generation i believe

i'm currently running a JDM cluster which is obviously in KPH

slammed90lude where did u get yours from i just figured it would be cheaper to get a canadian one. how much did u pay for it

i payed 160 for it from John (92b16vx)

but they're all over ebay for about that price, or maybe even a little less

since i live in america and the speeds are in mph, i've gotten really quick at dividing by 1.6 :)

i look at ebay but it couldnt find what i was lookn for do u have ne ideas of what i could type to find it ne help is greatly app. thanks

You DO NOT have to change the speed sensor in the car. All it does is send a signal to the cluster, and the mechanical workings in the cluster translate it to read correctly to itself.

So, if your driving with one cluster and it reads 30 km/h, the US cluster is going to read 18-19 mph.

let me know how much it will be first though thanks thank you 92b16vx everone has told me i need to get one but u im glad to here that thanks

Back