Installing a v-teck controller v-afc2 Apexi any help is useful!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18JDMcivic

Installing a vtec controller v-afc2 Apexi any help is useful!!

I have a b18c 96 ek civic and I just got a new vafc2 vtec controller and I havnt looked at it yet. Any pionters before i start installing it, would be great..

Last edited:
I have not gotten it yet and it is on its way here in 3days. Is there any helpful advice i can use installing this?

Sorry but your a know it all shit and your car make s4000hp? stock

well the first bit of advice i have is that its "VTEC" not V-teck

umm....advice on installing it.

step 1: pull it out of the box
step 2: read installation guide
step 3: do basic wiring
step 4: mount vtack controller

now that i'm done being a dick. it's pretty easy, you just match wires in the instructions. mount it somewhere that you can put it in your glove box at night or when you go out. if it's mobile, it wont be as much as a theft threat.

Was about to say the VTEC flame myself, but anyways. The vafc is not only a vtec controller but modifies ignition timing and fuel ratios. Do not just install it to controll vtec, you can buy a cheap buddy club controller for that, if you install it and do not adjust the fuel and all that other crap your car will run like shit. READ THE MANUAL. It can be very informative.

i bought a apexi vafc used with no install guide, does anyone know what the wire colors are that i have to hook up to? there are 11 colored wires. i can tell you the colors if needed.

Back