installing gauges

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

nevermind we manage too burn up the gauge thick white smoke:mad: im going with a ex cluster tachometer thanks guys for all ur help

hahaha indeed...burn up what? now ur gettin white smoke? you blew a head gasket tryin to install a tach? lmao

ROFL!!! Today my best friends sisters boyfriend was trying to hook a tach up on his car. He wired the dizzy wire right to the battery. Then asked me why it wasn't working. I couldn't help but think.... and you wonder why you girlfriend is fucking me? He constantly brags about POS his car yet he cant hook a tach up. lol The car has a pipe welded on stock exaust and a rigged up intake.... and he says its super fast!

Last edited:
ROFL!!! Today my best friends sisters boyfriend was trying to hook a tach up on his car. He wired the dizzy wire right to the battery. Then asked me why it wasn't working. I couldn't help but think.... and you wonder why you girlfriend is fucking me? He constantly brags about POS his car yet he cant hook a tach up. lol The car has a pipe welded on stock exaust and a rigged up intake.... and he says its super fast!

sooo your fucking your best friends sister? nice!;)

Back