instuction on putting in b18b

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

blackintegra33

can some one please send me links to instructions on how to put in a b18b engine. i have no idea what to do and dont have the kinda money to hire some one. i have a haynes book but it lacks pictures. thank u in advance

read the manual and ask your friends to come over and help you first off how did the motor get out of the car in the first place

trust me. If you don't know what your doing its best to pay the money to get it put in. Most of the people on here that have done swaps themselves didn't do it on a wim. Most of us had some one that was at least half way knowledgeable in the process.

I did m first swap on a wim without little to any mechanical knowledge or experience. Purely out of necessity

I believe Hondahookup.com - Honda / Acura Aftermarket Parts, Accessories, Forums, Photo Galleries, Racing, and more! has some downloadable manuals but you have to first setup a username. You don't have to get the one exactly for you car. But most importantly use it as a guide and in conjunction with your other manual and visually confirm it on the car.

But if you don't feel comfortable i would not recommend to do it.

Back