Insurance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

2fastCRX

Basically, since I have had 2 speeding tickets and 3 accidents (1 was my fault) in the past 5 years, my insurance company, Allstate (they suck), is dropping me at the end of this month. They say I am an at-risk driver. So I got a quote from Geico and they will cover me for $1,150 every 6 months!! :rawr: I then applied for other quotes online at Nationwide and Progressive. They won't cover me. So I figured that their might be some at-risk drivers on this site like me who had trouble finding insurance companies that would cover them. Do you guys have any advice or companies that might cover me? Thanks alot.

I have 12 points right now, and have had my license suspended because of excessive points (17), own a "high performance" turbo AWD car, am 25, live in Vermont, and pay $138 a month, liability. It'll drop in half at the end of this month when more points go off my record.

FYI- DMV records = 2 years. Insurance records = 3 years.

Jesus, wtf did you guys do?! I just went on my own insurance plan, 19 years old, and I pay 866.xx every 6 months for full coverage.

i got busted street racing and have 18 tickets now :angry: :(

i kept my licence but have three years prob one ticket and its gone
but in 7 mounths thats all gone away and i welcome back the world of cheap insurace :nutkick:

im just getting fucked in the ass because my co. sux big balls and they say it has to be this high because im only 18. BULLSHIT :angry:

Originally posted by hcivic.com@Jul 25 2003, 12:03 AM
i got busted street racing and have 18 tickets now :angry: :(

i kept my licence but have three years prob one ticket and its gone
but in 7 mounths thats all gone away and i welcome back the world of cheap insurace :nutkick:

Good god man, are these all speeding tickets?

If so... SLOW DOWN. It's that simple. :D

None of you are being fucked over. Buying insurance you're asking a company to take responsibility if you ruin another person's property or health with your automobile, but you've proven to be unsafe and irresponsible and unrespectful of the laws which govern the use of said automobile? Of course they are going to want to try to make as much money off of you as possible, as it is almost a sure thing that sometime in the future, they will be giving it out to the people whose cars you destroy.

On a sidenote, 2fast, I work in insurance here in CA. Your best bet is to search out a 'nonstandard' company--Allstate, State Farm, Farmers, those kinds of places are going to be way expensive. You have to go to one of the no-name kinds of ins places that you see on the side of the road with the $29 insurance signs. They'll sell you a policy from a no-name company that will be far cheaper than anything you can get from a big name. Also look into whether your state offers a subsidized type insurance program--CA has CAARP, which is VERY cheap for people who have trouble getting ins from other places.

HTH

Soon in august I will be paying 1300 every 6 months for full coverage, but now I am uninsured so car doesn't move :(

Being 16 and having an "Si" automatically makes you high risk.

no those only 10 are the other 8 came from the two cops that busted me each gave me 4 diffrent tickets the judge gave me probation lic so i could go to school and work the cops also agreed to the terms but i had to pay 3000 in fines

Ha im in jersey i have like NJM which is supposed to be the lowest in the state...i have one at fault accident when i was 17 no ticket no point...i have no collision on my car n minimum coverage

The price for this wonderful deal u mite ask:

2750 :angry:

Car insurance is bullshit...i would have to pay 7000 on a GSR w/ collision the insurance industry has a major bug up their ass

but thas all kewl cuz if i behave for 3 years my rates drop considerably

THEN ITS S2000 TIME MO-FO'S HAHAHAHAHA

Back