Insurance

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

thiebert

any tips on how to do a believable job of keying my car to get a paint job?

You are the reason why i pay almost 3000 dollars a year to drive a 1995 honda civic. Stop being a douschebag and pay for a paint job.

For real. Do they cover tires, too? Because if I knew where you lived, I'd slash 'em.

whatever... the main reason why you pay so much has to be your record/age.....it is wrong... but if i pay for insurance and i wake up and my car is keyed i want new paint......if he wants to scam the company then its his problem.....not ours

First off i am 20 years old with a clean driving record. I live in an area that is deamed "High Risk" so i pay now over 3000 dollars a year for liability. Because there is a high amount of claims in my area. And yeah if you wake up and your car is keyed... but not if you key it yourself. Insurance fraud is a bitch and i hope someone gouges out your eyes with the key you plan to use on your car :)

i'm not the one thats scaming anyone....he simply asked and i answered.....i guess i shoulve not said anything

thiebert - fuck off. We dont need people like you here. Scamming an insurance agency is a big crime...and for a fucking PAINT JOB?!! Its completely unnessisary, its just cosmetics, who the fuck cares if your paint is perfect.

The other guys are right about scamming fucking over the regular consumer. When people do shit like this, all of our rates go up. Stop being a fucktard, learn to be responsible, and pay for you own goddamn fucking paintjob.

i live in canada and the government runs our insurance they just announce that they have a 12 million dollar surplus from last years insurance payments. And they have refused to lower rates! I figure they owe me a paint job!

and there is no fuckin way in hell that you pay 3000 a year just because of where you live. Thats a fucking lie!

It can be true, people paying because of where they live.

This thread sucks. Do whatever you want but don't bring shit like this up on the board.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back