1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intake for b16a

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by x1xblinkx3x, Sep 5, 2008.

1. x1xblinkx3x

x1xblinkx3x New Member

i got a jdm b16a in a 91 civic si hatch what should i get the intake for a 99 00 si cuz it has the two vacuum holes or my body cuz it'll fit better lol ima newb for not knowing this

2. MJ93Hatchback

MJ93Hatchback New Member

body, you can plug the holes up like I did with mine, I only have a short ram intake on mine, and they are kinda universal, or at least I think this one is. But I have the vacuum line running to it, and I just plugged the other two holes up. If your going with a CAI get it for your body.

3. x1xblinkx3x

x1xblinkx3x New Member

the only thing im worried bout is the pictured for my body dont have the hole where sensor goes i think its the maf sensor but im not positive so my car def wouldnt run right with that

4. B16RacerN2NR

B16RacerN2NR Working Hard VIP

you don't have a MAF Sensor on your car. There are no sensors on the intake at all. Just order your intake for a 91 civic/crx si and you're good to go...

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted