Intake for B20 swapped EF

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

hondahustle

Does anyone know what kind of intake besides the AEM hybrids fits a 91 civic HB with a B20? Preferably a cold air intake, or does it have to be custom for a cold air?

Ok, so maybe not a cold air intake cause it rains a lot over here and it FLOODS. But which intake would fit in the car? Someone told me the 91 si, and someone else told me 99-00 si would fit? Any of this correct?

Ok, so maybe not a cold air intake cause it rains a lot over here and it FLOODS. But which intake would fit in the car? Someone told me the 91 si, and someone else told me 99-00 si would fit? Any of this correct?
The 99-00 Si will not fit. 88-91 Si will:)

Alright thanks a lot. And when you say 88-91 si, you mean the american one right?

yeah the american one...
though they should be the same..

you could move your battery to the trunk and run any intake

Alright thanks. But about the battery movement, I heard its not good to have it inside where passengers are because of gases or something. I know Mercedes got them in the trunk, but its a trunk which is sealed off from passengers, not like a hatch. Well I read it on passwordjdm's battery relocator page for the EF not sure if its true though.

i dont know about that, they make plastic boxes to seal it off, and you will want to use a battery that you cant open and refill.. but im not sure

Back