intake manifol

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

civic R

i did install a ex intake manifold and it work good, of course you have to use the dx injectors 'cause the engine will run to rich and you'll get a check engine light whithin two days, the injector wires they go begin the intake (right side) (stock position)so you have to change their position to the left side(under the throttle body), then you have to turn the injector wires the longest to your right and buy like 2 feet of hose to get to the vacuum and water lines etc, the best thing you can do by the time you install the manifold get a person that have an ex so you can make sure where all the hoses go, you don't need a gasket unless it comes apart. it is an easy installation,on my car my next step is computer, vtech head, exhaust header and tranny from a ex, good luck.

What the fuck are you talking about. Please retype it out and explain what it is that you are trying to say here.
Thanks.

were you drunk when you posted that, or are you just stupid?

as maasey said..please retype that.

Looks like some of our noobs have a little mental handicap.

B, you should start screening these guys. They can't make it into college, so they register w/ Hondaswap :)
<_<

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back