Intake Manifold Poll For Dseries

Which IM for the $ ??

• Skunk2 Im for $299

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • D16Y8 IM for $

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SolLess16

alright this is the first time im trying to use a poll , its time for me to get a new intake manifold and i am stuck nowhere - i have about 600 to spend so if i go with the skunk2 or Y8 im goin to a 64mm TB but if i do the venom ill get a new TB in a couple weeks - I'm running a D16Z6 with intake header exhuast Harmonic UP cam gear 8pdflywheel and centerforce dualfriction clutch- thanks and hope this works

dont forget your intake manifold gasket.. check hondata.com for your gasket., they have a gasket that will keep heat from your head its about $60. it will give you cooler air.... :D :thumbsup: skunk2

yea im goin turbo over the winter , landspeedracing.com has the skunk2 manifold on there website for 299 which i think is a good price and was wondering if anyone knows where it is cheaper. and would a throttlebody spacer be a good idea?? iv never heard of anyone using them and want to know if its a waste of money- so as of know it looks like im goin skunk2

Because the D series Skunk2 manifold is new that may be the best price you are going to find, but I would look around some more anyways.

If you are going turbo... consider the Edelbrock SOHC manifold for the D series.

We should be testing out the All motor compatibility of the Edelbrock unit later this summer.

Wil
Exospeed.com

alright so i think im goin with the skunk2 IM and 64mm TB- thanks and what do u guys project on wheelHP?? thanks

exospeed, you should talk the pissedoffsol, the owner of this site, to become a registored HS vendor so that way you can post sales in the classifieds (we dont allow bussinesses to post there unless registored)

thanks asmallsol, just learning the rules on this forum.

the Edelbrock SOHC manifold should be out soon. final testing is being done I believe by the Engineers at the facility,

thanks for the welcome Calesta. Looking forward to sharing information with all of you.

Wil

I say skunk deuce, persoanlly I think that you can't make a high gain intake manny for both FI and NA, but gains are always welcome.

I say go with TWM, no turbo, lol

Milan

Back