intake manifold questions

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

cw1341

Hi. Like it says, I have some intake questions. I've been searching for about a week now, and have been unable to find the intel that I am looking for. I have 2 intake manifolds, one has the casting numbers P32 IPT-3, it is unknown what year car or engine it came from, but if I remember correctly, it was suppossed to be a D16Z6 intake, the other has the casting, P07 HF-1, it supposedly came from a 92-95 Civic, engine unknown. If there is anyone who could shed some light on what engines these came from, or point me in the general direction to look, it would be greatly appreciated, as I am in the process of gathering parts to perform an mpfi swap to my car. Thank you very much

Ok, so I was looking through a technical manual, and according to the chilton's civic manual, the only engines that came equipped with EGR valves between '92 and '95 were the D15B8 and the D15Z1. The intake with the markings P07 HF-1 has an EGR valve on it, leading me to believe that it came from one of those two engines. Can anyone verify this information? Thank you very much.

Last edited:
Back