intake manifold swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90accordcreeper

my friend has a after market skunk2 intake manifold for a 99 civic si vtec . and i was wondering if it would bolt up to my f22a1?:huh:

wont fit the bolt patters are different, you have to stay with your series when you get parts, (his is a b-series, and yours is an h-series)

my friend has a after market skunk2 intake manifold for a 99 civic si vtec . and i was wondering if it would bolt up to my f22a1?:huh:

wont fit the bolt patters are different, you have to stay with your series when you get parts, (his is a b-series, and yours is an h-series)

my friend, where do you get the h-series from? 99 si is a b16 altercation unless he swapped it. ^_^ and it probably won't bolt up, but it may fit w/ minor modding like redrilling mounting holes. just get the f22 intake manifold gasket and compare it to the manifold in question.

B-series parts are interchangable, and H-series parts are interchangable. You have to stay with your series, but in some cases very few you can swap different series parts in. And I dont believe this is one of those few.

I think what he meant to say is: (his is a b-series, and yours is an F series.)

There are not many if any b-series parts that will fit H-series. Typically Accord and Prelude parts can be interchanged (not everything) and Civic and Integra parts the same way.;)

Well I know some F and H series parts are interchangable!
And some D and B series parts!

Back