intake manifold

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I got this intake a while back and there were some hoses missing and ones that I'm just not sure where they go if it's into the head or what. I don't know what that brass ring goes to if thats just a ground or where it really needs to go, if anyone could tell me thank you

0919090920.jpg

0919090931.jpg

0919090932.jpg

any help would be great. Also it's stamped on the back as "po8 hf-4" if anyone can tell me what that means it would be appreciated. Oh and are these in fact obd1 injectors?

thanks

alright, I just tested the injectors with a multi-meter as it is now on the floor and not hooked up and it came to 2.1 - 2.3 ohms, so wouldn't that make it obd0?

the brass ring is your fuel feed line..it goes onto your fuel filter on the firewall...the shiny big nipple on the back is your main vacuum line..from the brake booster..the hose on the bottom by the runner flange is pcv and the U shaped hose on the side by the TB loops back and hooks to the thermostat housing..when you put it on everything sshould point to their positions

Back