Intake mani's FS....PR3, PR4, P10, P2A,

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
I got a few intake mani's I don't need...and I'm open to best offers...

They are or can be cleaned up with a sandblaster, will be shipped sprayed down with oil and put in a plastic bag or tell me a color, and I'll jiggy can paint it for you, just send them as is...your choice. I'd prefer local pick-up...because I'd prolly give you a tour of the compound, and try to con you to buy more stuff that I need to get rid of...so bring plenty of cash, or an ATM card.:lol:

From upper left to right....

P2A .... PR3
P10 .... PR4

DSC00364.JPG

DSC00365.JPG

Open to all offers...the first decent offer that has a consideration for my time to blast/paint/pack them, will cover the shipping cost's, and has a verified paypal account....get them....

IF you can't use them for your car, then make me an offer to get them out of my shop. Use them for some exoctic paper-weight, or for parties for the 4-person bong, practice your port and polishing skills on them, find a way to use them as sex toy's, or even give them to the wife as a planter for a fern....what you do with it or them is none of my business...I just want them gone...

the 3 clean one have been sandblasted, but I'll touch them up with a blaster before I ship them...

Offer away....;)

Back