Intake question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ericmugen

A 3" cold air intake without air filter will make a stock gs-r with 4-1 2.5" Header and 2 1/4 exhaust loose power? I think that is too much air for a "stock" engine. What you think?

a 3" cold air intake without a filter? so a 3" pipe from your intake manifold to your bumper? If your asking if a CAI, headers, and exhaust will make you lose power, well A DUH! of course it will, thats why you shouldn't put it on your car. just stick to bicycles.... too much air for a stock motor? wtf? :ufucktard: :wtf: :whatafucktard: :bash: :slap: :tisk: :kick: :emofo: damn im just in a bashing mood tonight/this early ass morning... sorry if i offend any of you out there

Theres a lesson to learn here...

Ask direct questions, don't post your question in the from of an opinion.

Trust me, <_< I learned the har way.

It wouldn't do much harm to use the english language. If you were trying to ask what I think, then your an idiot :huh: . Hopefully no-one will give you a striaght answer, so that you can stay that way. :fr:

okay, first of all, why the hell would you want to run a cai without a filter? you are just asking for a bird to fly up in there. 2nd, too much air? that might just be the stupidest thing i heard all week. unless you are talking about FORCED induction, you can never have too much air, but to get that air without using a filter, thats like boning a hooker without a condom...something is bound to get fucked up.

well lets just say that the bolt on's that you just described is allowing your motor to breathe better. As in more cooler air with more velocity into the head and faster exit with better flow up top from your head.

Milan

Back