intake valve

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

b18c1civic97

I checked over all the wiring today, and realized my boy hooked up the knock sensor plug onto the back of the intake manifold. I realized that's wrong, because when I did the swap on the d16y8 I realized the knock sensor was underneath the manifold, so now I don't know where the hell this plug is, so instead of dealing with it, I'll just new wires. My main problem though is the plug I have that fits on this is just one wire, can anyone tell me what pin on the computer this gets hooked up into, and if its only one wire, or do I need to find a plug that has 2 or more wires. Any help is appreciated, and I'm guessing this is why the car was throwing a code 14 which is eacv error. Thanks
s404fc13b46ce3.jpg

Please help us better answer your question by providing more details about your setup and/or your problem.

For example, please post the following:
  • car: year, make, model, trim
  • engine / transmission / ecu
  • basic mods list that applies or may apply to your question
  • fuel management, etc, and anything else that may apply to your question.
Also, please specify what is wrong or what you need help with EXACTLY. Doing this will help you get a better answer to your question.

Thanks,
The Moderating Team

sorry about that. The car is a 1990 crx si, we put in a b16a motor and this is the first swap we've done by ourselves without the help of an outside mechanic, so its been a learning process for us. The motor runs, but it bogs down when you step on the accelerator, and its gotten to the point that it doesn't let you rev past 3500. The cel codes we got are code 7, and code 14. The tps sensor was broken so we're getting a new one soon, but this is the other sensor we have no idea what to do with which is on the top back part of the intake manifold. Thanks

:EDIT: Forgot, the motor is a b16a from a integra xsi, and the tranny is the same that came in that car and the ecu is pr3.:/EDIT:

Back