1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

intake?

Discussion in 'General Tech and Maintenance' started by ellisd, May 31, 2007.

1. ellisd

ellisd Ellis_d

ok so my girl has a 03 v-tec civic and i have done a bit to older civics but her engine looks mind boggling to me and i cant really figure out what to take off so i can at least upgrade the air filter there is no rubber tubing like most civics just a big oddly shaped box i would say its the air box but it looks so odd also if it is the air box there isnt much room for the tubing any ideas what to do i really want to get this done i feel so stupid for even asking for help but you gotta do what you gotta do ! AND YES I KNOW I POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM IM SORRY FOR THE ASSHOLES WHO GET MAD ABOUT IT BUT.......GET THE HELL OVER IT

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  2. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

are you talking about the airbox sitting right on top of the manifold...

wrong forum :D

does it look like it would run like this
    [​IMG]

Last edited: May 31, 2007
  3. ellisd

ellisd Ellis_d

no its where the dizzy should be to the left of the valve cover totally strange looking box i should have pics of it up by tonight the box also has a intake looking attachment leading to nothing but air so i assume its the box but i really have no idea on 03 intakes help me out holmes thanks but your pick and the motor are different the motor is a b17a2 if it helps any holla and a bump for myself

4. eg6sir

eg6sir Supa Mod Moderator VIP

so it looks like this then.. the intake will run the same way.. as the other picture
    [​IMG]

5. Celerity

Celerity Well-Known Member

DPFI For the win !

Verification:
Draft saved Draft deleted