intake?

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ellisd

Ellis_d
ok so my girl has a 03 v-tec civic and i have done a bit to older civics but her engine looks mind boggling to me and i cant really figure out what to take off so i can at least upgrade the air filter there is no rubber tubing like most civics just a big oddly shaped box i would say its the air box but it looks so odd also if it is the air box there isnt much room for the tubing any ideas what to do i really want to get this done i feel so stupid for even asking for help but you gotta do what you gotta do ! AND YES I KNOW I POSTED IN THE WRONG FORUM IM SORRY FOR THE ASSHOLES WHO GET MAD ABOUT IT BUT.......GET THE HELL OVER IT

Last edited:
are you talking about the airbox sitting right on top of the manifold...

wrong forum :D

does it look like it would run like this

Last edited:
no its where the dizzy should be to the left of the valve cover totally strange looking box i should have pics of it up by tonight the box also has a intake looking attachment leading to nothing but air so i assume its the box but i really have no idea on 03 intakes help me out holmes thanks but your pick and the motor are different the motor is a b17a2 if it helps any holla and a bump for myself

so it looks like this then.. the intake will run the same way.. as the other picture
CNGnunsCivicEngine.jpg

Back