integ front end onto

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jeffsciv23

does anybody know what all i would need and how hard it would be? i was thinking that i would need the fenders, hood, headlights, turn signals, and front bumper. do i need the radiator support or anything else?

you basically need teh complete front en... core support, fenders, hood, bumper and support, headligths.

Either way you go, its ugly.

Originally posted by brian11to1@Sep 9 2004, 04:34 PM
you basically need teh complete front en... core support, fenders, hood, bumper and support, headligths.

Either way you go, its ugly.
[post=388157]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd:

Never understood why people want to do stuff like this...it's not cool looking, you just end up with some wierd, ugly, car that looks like it was hacked together from other cars...

I can understand, like, 240SX front end conversions... as in S13 Silvia front onto a US 240SX coupe... but there's a reason Honda puts certain fronts on certain cars. I did see a EK nose on an EG hatch that looked really good though. :shrug2:

I think EG hatches with 94+ teg front ends look kinda hot, theres one thats still in primer stages runnin around here. It looks like whoever did it, did it pretty decently.

Ive seen a DA integra front end put onto a crx, i thought it looked pretty sweet. I think having the jdm type r conversion would look a lot better than the usdm on a civic though.

Originally posted by Guy@Sep 10 2004, 11:00 PM
Ive seen a DA integra front end put onto a crx, i thought it looked pretty sweet. I think having the jdm type r conversion would look a lot better than the usdm on a civic though.
[post=388832]Quoted post[/post]​

I saw the DA conversion done to a bust ass 4th Gen Civic HB... looked like complete ass. Tehy even used JDM 1 piece headlights and a WW Mugen Replica front bumper... it was hayness.

Back