Integ swapped

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

speedyinteg

hey I just swapped a '94 B18b1 in my '88 civic dx...everything is all good, but I have problem wiring some cable that are left out...you know there are three cables that connect on the back of the short block, well the ls motor only have one pin to connect to, so now I have two left out cables, anyone know where the other two should go.....better yet, if anyone know a link/site (with pictures) where I can check the wiring and connecting of hoses for a stock '94/95 ls motor that would be awesome

Are you running obd0- obd1? Have you rewired for mpfi? What ecu are you using?

Cable? Clutch, Accelerator Cable, Cruise Cable if equipped? Be more specific, as far as the hoses that's pretty straight forward, make sure you hook it up correctly, the heater/coolant hoses from radiator to engine, are the same as the DX... the heater hoses are the same as well... I think you should have researched and planned a little better, this your first swap? Should've planned a little more thorough (sp)

the coolant temp sensor.........
on OBD-0 it is in the back of the block
on OBD-1 it is in the thermostat housing....
2 options

1. take the screw out the back of block and put the one from DX engine in
2. splice a plug onto the end on the wires....you can source it from the old wiring harness...and plug into the sensor

Back