Integra 5 Lug conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Xentric

Help I can't get a solid answer. I have a 94 Integra and I want to do a 5 lug conversion from a Type R. Are the JDM calipurs and the USDM calipurs the same. If I go with a JDM Civic Type R setup will I have any problems getting parts in the future etc. I hear my struts will bolt up but companies that sell struts have different part #'s for the type R's. I hear that I need to mess with the CV joints with an integra R conversion but the civic R donor will bolt right up. Any other info would be helpful.

jdm itrs use a larger hub/spindle. you will need custom axles. (b-seires inners/ prelude/accord outers)
usdm simply use standard b-series axels.

im pretty sure the calipers/rotors are the same.
im also pretty sure the CTR uses the same as the usdm itr does.

as for suspension, the fronts will work fine, but the rear Lower Control Arms are different on the itr, but usdm, jdm, and ctr. they use an "inside" mount verseus the outside fork-style that your car has now. so you will need to get itr rear suspension at least for the shocks.

THX PissedOffSol. I was offered a great deal for a CTR 5 lug conversion (4 complete break assemblies without the struts) $600 + $100 S/H. do you think this is worth the extra work? Can I use the rear assemblies? or should I just pay $2K for a complete USDM Integra setup with the sway bars, tires, etc...

ctr is the same as the itr jdm. i think 36mm instead of 34mm for the axle.
that doesnt seem like a bad deal if you want to go through the trouble of getting axles.

Back