Integra 91

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

syntaxtothe

Greetings fellow drivers ^_^

I'm looking to buy an Acura Integra 1991
330,000 KMS, 1.8L Standard,
That would be about 205,000 miles

As it's my first car I was wondering what would need to be done to make it operable. I realize the engine has just about had enough. Can anyone give me any quotes and suggestions as to what I might do to revive this poor car :D
The former owner (if not a liar) says that the engine has good compression on all cylinders, it had regular oil changes, and the engine runs perfect.

Thanks,:cool:
Syn

I'm used to driving, just not a car of my own. I don't necessary need more power...although turbocharging it would be great (I'm just lacking in funds) I have just enough to buy the car...and i didn't want it to fall apart as soon as I bought it...so I thought it would require an engine rebuild soon enough. I was considering the rebuild...as I'm not sure if it was properly maintained. But if it can take another 100k miles it's great!

Thank you for the reply!

Oh excellent. That shall be the first thing I do when I inspect her tomorrow. I never knew you could tell soo much from just the color of the valve train ^^. If it's bronze coloured, then I have a problem? Would the rebuild be necessary then? Or should I just keep an eye out for trouble.

Syn

Back