integra 98 build from nothing but a stock ls need help suggesting swap

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

SHADOW_TEGGY98

Ok wuts up fellas I got a 98 integra coupe and don't noe wat the hell to do with it I done my research and ls vtec sound ok first I want to go all motor not looking into type r its to pricey I want to do eaither gsr head for ls vtec or b16 head ls vtec or gsr head b20 blok heard its a monster or should I jus build my ls I need suggestion I want something reliable and maybe 11 sec daily driver something kick ass all motor.. Later in life ill go k series which I noe much about thankz to all u.

you should first try some puncuation.. from there i could probably understand what the hell it is you're asking

sorry

Ma question is should I do lsvtec gsr head ls blok or b16 head ls blok or should I do gsr head b20 blok? also are these setups better than itr ? Am looking for power and reliability also a car that is daily driven and putting down 12 or less quarter mile ...am not looking to do itr its pricey

Look bro LS/VTEC is legit. You should go with a GS-R head with type r internals.... Pistons, etc... you should also do some head work... port n polish, mill the head, etc... I just finished my LS/VTEC and I am really hoping to get into the high 12's and/or low 13's at an altitude of 5200FT. Let me know and I will help you go through it step by step!

O and I am selling my brand new Stage 3 cams for 450$ They are OBX brand new, never used...

Yea but to get more power from that gsr u put on u should have done gsr head b20 blok u would have way more power all motor that is one of ma friends he did b 16 head pnp fully built with ls blok and its a monster low 12s on an acura integra . Some people telling me jus build my ls and that's it. I wanna go turbo

Back